Professional Therapies NW is a continuing medical education provider developed in 2004 by two occupational therapists intent on providing quality, unique, live educational workshops to the medical community. Physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers, dental professionals, massage therapists, and other rehab professionals attend our CE courses and seminars.
- Class content is live and immediately available for you to use in your clinic.
- We provide a personal touch with hands-on approach from registration to day-of-workshop details.
- Phone calls and emails are returned in a timely manner.
- Combined experience of over 40 years of planning continuing education workshops and seminars.
- When able, we offer abundant and healthy snacks for hungry learners:).
- PTNW is reputable, ethical and working for therapists and medical professionals to assure your CE experience is excellent!
We strive to be environmentally responsible by limiting the number of paper flyers mailed. Join our online community and receive email updates in your inbox. Newsletter Sign-Up
Thank you for considering our courses!
Debbie and Nancy
Professional Therapies NW